Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Bristol Fashion Week SS14



On Saturday, I took a little trip to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway to check out Bristol Fashion Week. I've been travelling around Australia these last few weeks and it was good to get back home and get stuck back in to some fashion fun! I love Bristol Fashion Week, I say it every time, but it's still true, it's such an awesome event. I went along with my partner in crime Tara from The Style Rawr and we got stuck in to the snacks and yummy mocktails while we waited for the show to start!


Marks and Spencer kicked off the show with the first scene. I'm loving all these spring colours and cute prints. I also now want a cake themed fascinator... if only one of my friends would get married; then I'd have the perfect excuse!


I've developed a bit of a thing for print trousers lately, so I'm loving this middle look from Wallis. The maxi dress on the left is definitely up my street as well! I've just noticed it's on offer on the Wallis website for £36... Someone hold me back....



I love a good nautical theme for Spring, it's such an easy look to put together. I'm not usually one for one pieces, I'm more of a bikini kinda gal but I'm loving this one from John Lewis. It looks so flattering, I could be converted!


Ann Summers brought the heat with their Bollywood themed looks! I'm loving the orange and pink colour combos here.


River Island really stole the show for me this time around. It's so young and fun and I'm loving the the look on the far right. I need all those pieces in my life, starting with the blue geometric shorts!



My second favourite look of the day was this maxi skirt and crop top look from Marks and Spencer, it's so simple but the orange is really striking.


The final scene was Carnival themed, which was such a fun way to end the show and how awesome does this model look?!

I posted a couple of little videos of the show to my Instagram if you want to have a peep!

I can't praise Bristol Fashion Week enough, so I'll just end by saying see you for Autumn/Winter!

B

2 comments:

  1. It really was such a fun show! I loved the floral pieces and all the jumpsuits. I can definitely see you in one of those maxi dresses, we just need Summer to arrive so we can get our shop on... ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that maxi dress and what a bargain! Are those cake hats in the first picture?!? amazing!

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by